Search This Blog

Apr 3, 2013

The Centurion Servant Healed Coloring Page

  
The Centurion Servant Healed Coloring Page

 This is a free printable coloring page for kids to color.
Printable Version

Matthew 8:5  And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,

Matthew 8:6  And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

Matthew 8:7  And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

Matthew 8:8  The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

Matthew 8:9  For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

Matthew 8:10  When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

Matthew 8:11  And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 8:12  But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 8:13  And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.